Happy Holidays everyone! It is truly “the most wonderful time of the year” (queue Andy Williams)! The snow, decorating the Christmas tree, gift shopping, sitting by the fire…I mean, it’s unbeatable. This particular season, for me, has been unlike the rest because I was finally able to enjoy the month of December. Rather than having my head stuck in a book until December 22nd like last year, I was able to finally enjoy the festivities of NY and enjoy time with my family. For once, I could take my time to find the perfect gift for my parents and brothers, instead of scrambling at the last minute to find gifts that the family would 1). love and 2). be delivered before Christmas! But, I realize that not everyone has that luxury, which is why I created this holiday gift guide for the late shopper.
Are you sitting in front of your computer, scrolling endlessly through websites and thinking to yourself, “What does she want?”. Well, this gift guide is for you. All of the items that I have included are not only favorites of mine, but they are guaranteed to arrive just in time for Christmas. There is something in this guide for your mother, cousin, aunts, grandma, and best friend! The best part of this gift guide though is that most of the items ship free! You can shop the gifts below! Happy Shopping!
- The Beauty Chef by Carla Oates
- The Instant Eye Palette from Charlotte Tilbury
- Bow-Tied Gloves from Anthropologie
- Rifle Paper Co. 2018 Planner
- bkr Spiked Glass Water Bottle
- Kyi Kyi Fox Pompom Beanie
- Charlotte Tilbury ‘K.I.S.S.I.N.G’ Lipstick in ‘Bitch Perfect’
- Sarah Chloe Signet Ring
- Pop & Suki Makeup Case
- Rock & Ruddle Large Mixed Brush
- Anthropologie Oversized Velvet Hair Bow
- Sarah Chloe Gold Round Letter Ring
- Diptyque Tuberose Red Candle
- Skinny Dip Ditsy Glitter Manicure Set